Hormone Replacement Physicians
Dr. Kerr has been in practice since 1998 and has helped thousands of patients and is committed to the best possible care for them. Dr. Kerr received his bachelor’s degree from the University of South Florida and his D.C. degree from Logan University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Since starting his practice, Dr. Kerr has continued his education by keeping current and up to date with the latest research and techniques in hormone therapy, nutrition, exercise, and genetics. In addition, he has worked with some of the top minds in these fields to help him formulate specific, personalized treatment plans for his patients. Dr. Kerr is currently or has been an active member of the following organizations:
- Bio-identical Hormone Society
- Endocrine Society
- Growth Hormone Research Society
- International Society for the Study of the Aging Male
- Society for the Study of Androgen Deficiency
- Mini-Residency on Optimal Hormone Replacement
Dr. Kerr is a proponent of a healthy lifestyle consisting of sound nutrition, optimal exercise, and hormonal balance. These elements are the key ingredients in providing our patients three major benefits – looking better, feeling better, and being healthier!
Dr. Rademaker has over 20 years of clinical practice, using some of the most advanced and cutting edge technologies in cosmetic surgery. He attended the prestigious Erasmus University of Rotterdam Medical School and went on to a fellowship at the Mayo Clinic. He later completed his general surgery residence at Providence Hospital in Michigan with a two-tea plastic and reconstructive surgery residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Rademaker has the following honor and affiliations:
- Board Certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon
- American Society for Plastic Surgeons
- First in Tampa to perform natural breast enhancement with stem cells and corrective breast surgery
- Founding President of the Tampa Entrepreneurs Organization
- Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize for Humanitarian Work
John DeCosmo, D.O.
Dr. Decosmo has been in practice in the state of Florida since 1988. He received his D.O. Degree from NOVA-Southeastern University and performed his internship at Metropolitan General Hospital. He later achieved faculty appointments of Adjunct Clinical Professor at NOVA-Southeastern University as well as Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. DeCosmo has the following appointments and affiliations:
- Vice Chief-of-Staff at University General Hospital
- Vice Chairman General Practice Department of University General Hospital
- Board of Directors Florida College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Diplomat of the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Osteopathic Medical Association
- Board of Governors for Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Society